Tuesday 8 January 2013

Mounting The Zebras


As you can see below, the pickups are now mounted, although nothing is wired up yet.


It's starting to look at little more like a finished guitar, and I'm really happy with the way the reverse zebra pickups look now I can finally see them in position. You can see the pick-wear on the front of the body pretty well on these pictures, something I suppose I'd like to sort out at some point in the future - but not yet!




The next challenge is to figure out how to wire it all up, another thing I'm new to but I have plenty of information available to me between the Seymour Duncan website, the circuit diagram on the Westone site and Melvyn Hiscock's excellent book, so I'm sure I'll be able to work it out.

1 comment:

  1. I like the reverse zebras, they were def. worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete